Hello everyone, Hope you Doing very well!
We are once again spotting all of you, Today we gonna share with about iPhone.
As we know the iPhone is popular among the users who love the apple products. And for this reason apple company always the product with something new and interesting features. So that it has left the deepest curve among the customers.
Now you must be excited about the topic So, Today we talk about “How to use the Face iD on your iPhone.
By the way, iPhone is very focused on the own product’s security. And keeping this in Mind Apple add another security whose name is Face ID
Through the Face ID, you securely unlock your iPhone sign in to apps, and more – All with just a peep.
Let start the process for Set up Face ID
When you set up Face ID, Keep in mind some following things given below:
- There’s nothing covering the TrueDepth camera or Your face
- It designed to work with glasses and contacts.
- And it’s the best to work when your Apple iPhone is closer (10-20 inches) from your face when you try to log in the iPhone.
To see Face ID set up step by step:
- First, you have to move Settings > Face ID & Passcode. If it asked, enter your passcode.
- Then Tap Set Up Face ID.
- Keep in mind that you’re holding your Apple iPhone in portrait orientation, position your face in front of your Apple iPhone, and then tap Get Started.
- Then your Position faces inside the frame and gently moves your head properly to complete the circle which you see in your iPhone. But in case if you’re unable to move your head, click Accessibility Options which given below.
- Finish the first Face ID scan, tap the Continue options.
- Last you have to gently move your head to complete the circle process in the second time.
- Then Click Done.
But in case you have issues to step up the face id call on our iPhone support phone number 1-833-419-0854. On this iPhone technical support number, you can also get support for another issue which relates the iPhone our technical support team assists you and our service is available 24×7 for the users.